Location: Mounds View, MN
Duration: 6+ months (possibility of extension)
This is a six-month role, with potential to extend, for an experienced communicator who can provide broad program support for a large, global transformation effort within the Supply Chain organization. We are looking for someone who can commit to 30-40 hours/week, helping develop core program materials and support the day-to-day communications activities for this fast-paced team. This person will report to the program communications manager.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Handles the creation and implementation of multiple forms of internal communications and content guided by the client Mission and overall business strategy.
- Produces and reviews content for a variety of communication tools and tactics, organizes the gathering of needed information, supports knowledge management and resources including a team SharePoint site, creates programmatic templates and standards that align with the client brand, supports leadership requests as needed.
- Responsible for planning, storytelling, writing and editing to persuade, educate and inspire internal audiences to drive awareness, promote engagement, change behavior and understand how the transformation will benefit them.
- Supports senior leadership in communicating key change initiatives, policy changes and other information to employees.
- Must possess strong change management communications capabilities.