JPG is well aware that finding qualified candidates to satisfy resource needs can be a time consuming and daunting task when you are up against deadlines. Over the past 26+ years, JPG’s reputation of knowledge, experience, respect, and trust within the professional and corporate community has resulted in strong networks and relationships, and has allowed us to build a robust database of communicators. We are here to help you the client make the process of hiring a professional communicator easy, efficient, and successful. Our experienced sourcing team is always ready to assist you with assessing your project needs, carefully building a candidate profile, and responding quickly with quality candidates that you can feel good about interviewing. JPG makes it hassle-free.
Technical Communication Resources Available from JPG
- Technical writer
- Information architect
- Editorial specialist
- Training developer (instructional designer)
- E-learning developer
- User assistance (on-line help) developer
- Technical illustrator
- 3D animator
- Graphic designer, marketing writer/editor
- Marketing communications specialist
- Translation coordinator
- Web designer
- User-interface designer
- User-experience specialist
- Usability testing specialist
- Front-end developer
- Video training developer
- Project manager
- Assessing your project needs, building a candidate profile.
- Implementing a well-designed search, screen, and place process.
- Maintaining open communications on a regular basis so as to provide continuity, speed, and accuracy through the entire placement cycle.
- Providing you with qualified high-end candidates who properly match the target profile.
- Working with you and the candidate during the negotiating process to find creative solutions to keep costs within budget.
- Performing quality assurance follow-ups to ensure that objectives are fulfilled.
Depending on your particular needs, we can provide on-site candidates under the following arrangements:
- Temporary (short-term, long-term)
- Full-time direct (search and screen)
Selecting the Best Candidate
We know how to find the best person for the job at hand. Our on-site staffing services group has the knowledge and experience to find, screen, and match the most qualified professionals to fit your resource needs.
Why? Because We….
- Know the technical communication business
- Carefully listen to your needs to build a complete and effective candidate profile
- Adhere to a hiring process that ensures a timely and quality match
- Run extensive searches, carefully evaluate backgrounds, and perform reference checks
- Follow up on post-hire performance
If you currently have resource needs for a technical communication project, please let us know how we can be of assistance by selecting the professional talent you are seeking from the menu list found on our online contact form. Click here to access the form.
If you are interested in talking with JPG & Associates, Inc. about your technical communication needs, please contact: email@example.com, or call us at 651-779-1072.