On-Site Staffing Services
JPG's On-Site Staffing Services Group provides technical communication professionals to work at your location and to satisfy your project needs.
A Variety of Options
Depending on your particular needs, we can provide on-site candidates under the following arrangements:
- Contract (both short-term and long-term)
- Full-time direct (search and screen)
We Know How to Find the Best
Our On-Site Staffing Services Group has the knowledge and experience to search, screen, and hire the most qualified professionals for your project needs.
Why? Because We . . .
- Know the publications business.
- Carefully listen to your needs to build a complete and effective candidate profile.
- Adhere to a 14-step hiring process that ensures a quality placement.
(Click here for 14-step diagram)
- Run extensive searches, carefully evaluate backgrounds, and perform reference checks.
- Follow-up on post-hire performance.
Specialists We Provide
- Technical writers
- Marketing writers
- Instructional designers (curriculum developers)
- Web-based training (E-learning) developers
- Web site designers and content developers
- Help systems developers (local, web-based)
- Graphic designers
- Technical illustrators and CAD specialists
- Utility desktop publishers
- Print production specialists
- Project managers