Why Do Technical Communication Professionals Prefer Working With JPG?
- Our many years of accumulated knowledge in the technical communication business provides us the primary tools with which to carefully match your skills and experiences with the needs of the client.
- JPG business practices are based on a foundation of experience, professionalism, honesty, and open communication. We therefore view our relationship with any new candidate as a “professional working relationship.” JPG is always there when you need one-on-one consultation about any career or consulting issues.
- We believe that every consultant (or contractor) provided by JPG should be compensated to the fullest for the value that they bring to the client. That is why we always provide top compensation, with timely reviews and increases.
- JPG is keenly aware of lifestyle changes and personal needs. Therefore, we work hard to make sure that your career objectives are compatible with your personal goals outside the workplace.
- We are senior members of the Society for Technical Communication (STC). Other memberships include: American Medical Writers Association (AMWA), Women's Business Enterprise Council (WBENC), National Federation of Independent Businesses (NFIB).
- We are past recipients of STC Achievements Awards for technical manuals produced entirely in-house.
- JPG adheres to high-standards of professional ethics and quality work in all aspects of our business.
- JPG’s reputation in the marketplace is viewed by publication professionals and organizations as "highly respected" and is recognized for its extraordinary professionalism.
- JPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Consulting Opportunities at JPG
Current Job Postings
to see current opportunities.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume as an attachment (Microsoft Word format preferred)
to the following email address: email@example.com
Articles of Interest